legoI tweeted a photo of a lego worksheet I made and some bugger avid reader pointed out a grammatical error. I can’t believe its taken over 15 months for anyone to notice that I’d written “bought” instead of “brought” .. I’ve been waiting for someone to notice (ahem!) all this time. Anyway I’ve updated the w/sheet but am not going to change the solution as it means redoing the whole thing and to be honest I am surrounded by books, exam papers and homeworks and am only blogging as a diversion tactic before finishing my one to one planning. I need to have a word with myself, and start setting smaller homeworks!.